23 April 2009

Douchebag of the Month

Right, well now. I'm Barry. I'm made of ply, but that don't mean I take any shit, but I am heaps sick hey. Anyways there's going to be some changes around here, starting with my new monthly segment.

Last Month, that junkie 'Grosey' ranted and raved about kneebars and how they are as good as stealing monopoly money from a retard. This created a bit of stir as evident in the comments that were posted back. Well I guess its rather ironic that the winner of the first DB of the Month award be one such stirred individual.

And The Winner Is........Dave. Dave last week blew an ascent due to a 'calf failure' (that's right, he'd kneebarred so much on the route his calf gave out) which sent him flailing into the air from with in reach of the summit. Damn thats gotta suck hey.

Just goes to show you that instead of resting you should just punch that sucka out!

NB. Douchebags don't actually win a prize, but they do have a chance to redeem themselves. Cold beers are accepted forms of payments. I'll also be out at the crags, hanging around from the first bolts of routes taking notes, so watch out, you might be the next DB.
- Barry



5 comments:

  1. Well its all sorted now. I spent some intensive sessions in the gym doing calf raises till I burst, then jumped back on Monkey Puzzle and sent the puppy.

    I think I am onto something...

    Got on serpentine today and I have already found 3 knee bars. A bit more calf work in the gym and that sucker is mine.

    So barry, grow a pair of knees and get a life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAH................

    Kneebars on Serpentine the greatest 26 on taipan, you can't be serious, surely you found the 50 no handers you can use by either bat hanging or just turning around and sitting on the jugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bat hanging sounds interesting. Do you need strong muscles on the front of your shin?

    Sitting on the jugs would be cheating...

    ReplyDelete