01 August 2009

New A-Team Spring Season Range

Recently I noticed some guy with a "I Love Kneebars" T-shirt in the recent issue of Rock.....DOUCHBAG! This has inspired me to design the New A-Team Spring Clothing Range.

These items go well with all pimp hats and canes, and will make sure the bumblies know where you stand when it comes to cheating this spring.





Just bring a tee/singlet to A-Team headquaters and I'll use my laundry marker to create your custom rig. Get in while stocks last.

Some other examples: "Kneebars are Cheatbars", "I'd Rather Take a Beatin' than Put My Knee In" & "Wear The Pain, Fool".

***Text only comes in black, so make sure you don't purchase/steal a black shirt.

- Grosey

2 comments:

  1. Punk
    That knee bar of yours on the desert rose video tells the true story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah Stevey Boy, that was an aggressive knee-scum. They are ok, as long as no more than 28% of your body weight is taken off...more than that constitutes a knee bar. :)

    ReplyDelete