20 October 2009

Sick again....

So why am I sitting here on a Tuesday when I should be off at the daily grind of work? I'm sick, thats why. I hate this feeling. This is my second week off training. I decided to take 2 weeks off to rest my body and renew some motivation. I was feeling broken and exhausted, work was slamming me, and I'd not had a weekend at home resting for quite a while. So 2 weeks chilling, soothing sore muscles was going to be the plan. All I want to do now is get back in the gym to train and get fit for routes. Finger still feels a bit iffy, but it should be fine.

But a big weekend out with mates has meant I've pulled up rather shit, I think its the flu. Damn! So after I could barely drag my sorry ass from bed at 4am this morning, I called in sick and have speant the majority of the day in my room watching TV episodes and trawling climbing sites.

Which is why I'm posting this video. I came across it in my time wasting, and thought it was great. It goes for about 26 minutes, but I found it heaps motivating. Hopefully it gets some of you guys out there a bit psyched too. Enjoy.

Obsession from Chris Doyle on Vimeo.



Al

No comments:

Post a Comment