08 July 2011

In case you've been living under a rock.....

You had better been climbing it at the very least!

Smitten Teaser Trailer:

Smitten Teaser from Smitten the movie on Vimeo.


Smitten Teaser Trailer 2:

Smitten Teaser 2 from Smitten the movie on Vimeo.


Melbourne Screening
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=233465493341625

And so I'm sitting here a wee bit sick after a few big days on the plastic, setting for the Lactic Factory comp last Saturday and training a couple of times between then and now. Good news is that every session I seem to be getting a bit more of my strength and power back. Fingers crossed I can squeeze in a hangboard session tomorrow. Next week is my last week off before going back to Uni, so I feel one more Gramps trip may be on the cards, if I can juggle a few other things around.

Josh is off tomorrow too to Rocklands. And with Phil still eating baguettes and knocking back cheap red wine in the French Alps, I'm left aaaaaall alone to shiver away, trying hard moves, in the middle of Winter, drinking too much coffee, finding projects and achieving nothing....BLISS!!! :D

However, I still have a promise to fulfill. I made a agreement with Phil that I'd have my woody up and going upon his return for the illustrius 'Sunbury Sessions' training routines to begin. Best stop spending money on beer and save it for some panels and timber then....

-TheBigAl

No comments:

Post a Comment