18 May 2009

Way of the Weekend Warrior

Bushido was the way of the Samurai.......Bullshit is the way of Weekend Warrior.

Thats all for now......I'm just over getting out once a month (which has been the case), having to relearn a sequence and then fall off from the jugs at the top because of a lack of match fitness that can only come from climbing on rock.

Melbourne...you have great coffee, great night life and you're not totally full of pretentious wankers....but fuck, you are too far away from the climbing to allow a hack like me to be any good.

Ok, so I can't change Melbourne's geographical location, or the grampians for that matter. Yes, I'm stuck here for the near future. But mentally I feel like a pile of mud today, and this is one of the two reasons why. Thought I'd share a thought, so no need to leave comments, I'm aware of how pathetic this is, but I can't whinge about the other reason so this'll have to do.

1 comment:

  1. Move to sydney - rock quality is shit but it's only 1.5 hours to thousands of routes.

    ReplyDelete